Turn your closets into CA$H!
That’s right! If you wear designer and better label
fashions, you, too, can turn your closet into ca$h!
It’s easy, it’s fun and it’s profitable for us both!
Here’s how you do it:
• Go through your wardrobe and take out the following items for consignment:
Those you will never wear again, never ever wore, too small, too big, tooo
• Bring in only your fabulous, fashionable items cleaned and in pristine condition.
This is important! The stained, ripped and way-too-worn, out of date, and out
of the 80’s items donate to charity. Do not put them back in your closet!
Feng shui, baby!
• Concentrate on the current season. Our customers are shopping for items they
can wear now. Out of season stays in the back of your closet until the change
of season. Bag them clean and tag them like this: Prima Donna's Closet – fall.
• Check out Mom and Granny’s closet for vintage jewelry, hats,
furs and unique clothing.
• Keep your treasures on wire hangers, handbags and shoes in plastic bags
and misc. items in a box. Print your name on bags and boxes. Remember, the more
you bring in the bigger the payouts!
• Drive to the most convenient location and let us know if you need help
unloading your car.
• We will fill out a contract, you will get a copy, and you will be on your
way to turning your closets into cash!
Highlights of the contract are as follows:
• Computerized accounting
• 3 month contract
• Consigner receives 40% of of selling price
• Pick up your cash on sold items at any time
• Checks will be issued and mailed upon request
• Tax receipt for those who donate unsold items
If you have never consigned before, don’t worry and don’t
be intimidated! We make it easy, fun and worth while for you! Thousands are
already consigning with us…..shouldn't you?